For an complete list of publications refer to my curriculum vitae. Codes can be found in my GitHub repository.
- Ascolani, F., Lijoi, A., Rebaudo G. and Zanella G. Clustering consistency with Dirichlet process mixtures. [arXiv]
- Qiaohoi, L., Rebaudo G. and Müller, P. Separate exchangeability as modeling principle in Bayesian nonparametrics. [arXiv]
- Roark, C. L., Paulon, G., Rebaudo, G., McHaney, J. R., Sarkar, A. and Chandrasekaran, B. Individual differences in working memory impact decision processes during speech category learning. [PsyArXiv]
- Rebaudo, G. and Müller, P. Graph-aligned Random Partition Model.
- Rebaudo G., Llanos, F., Chandrasekaran B. and Sarkar, A. Bayesian mixed multidimensional scaling for auditory processing.
Articles in refereed journals
- Lijoi, A., Prünster, I. and Rebaudo G. (2022). Flexible clustering via hidden hierarchical Dirichlet priors. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics [in press] [DOI]
- Fasano, A., Rebaudo, G., Durante D. and Petrone S. (2021). A closed-form filter for binary time series. Statistics and Computing 31, 47 [DOI]
Refereed conference proceedings
- Fasano, A., Rebaudo G. and Anceschi N. (2022). Bayesian inference for the multinomial probit model under Gaussian prior distribution. Book of Short Papers- SIS 2022. [arXiv]
- Franzolini, B. and Rebaudo G. (2022). A regularized-entropy estimator to enhance cluster interpretability in Bayesian nonparametric. Book of Short Papers- SIS 2022.
- Fasano, A. and Rebaudo, G. (2021). Variational inference for the smoothing distribution in dynamic probit models. Book of Short Papers - SIS 2021, 1076-1081. [link - part 1] [link - part 2] [GitHub]
My external collections of publications