Full CV available here
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Statistics and Data Science of University of Texas at Austin, Austin, USA
- 2021: PhD in Statistics (cum Laude), Università Bocconi, Milan, Italy.
- 2016: MSc in Statistical and Actuarial Science (cum Laude), Università degli Studi di Trieste, Trieste, Italy
- 2014: BSc in Statistics Economy and Finance (cum Laude), Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Milan, Italy
- Thesis title: A New Technique for Estimation of Logarithmic Time Series Models: Forecast Comparison based on Economic Data
- Advisor: Matteo Maria Pelagatti
Data competition awards
- 2018: Best objective prediction at Stat under the Stars 4, Palermo, Italy
- 2017: Winner of the Young-CLADAG data contest, Milan, Italy
- Graphical Models
Bocconi Summer School in Advanced Statistics and Probability, 2018. Como, Italy.
Instructors: S. Lauritzen (University of Copenhagen) and R. Evans (University of Oxford).
- Statistical Causal Learning
Bocconi Summer School in Advanced Statistics and Probability, 2017. Como, Italy. Instructors: B. Schölkopf (Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen), I. Tolstikhin (Google AI, Zürich) and D. Lopez-Paz (Facebook AI Research, Paris).